Our organization is a European market leader in dental technology and is part of the Hong Kong-listed Modern Dental Group. Modern Dental Europe supplies dental technology to dentists, orthodontists, dental surgeons, dental technicians and dental technicians and has offices in 13 European countries.
Modern Dental stands for state-of-the-art dental technology at a competitive price. Modern Dental is a professional and economically strong and reliable partner and always offers dentists a stable and predictable process. Modern Dental wants to be seen as an innovative organization with a predictable and reliable process. efficiency for successful dentists.
Are you a Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Then this job is for you !
Your key responsibilities
As Website Manager we expect you to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills and fantastic content creation and writing skills. To ensure success, you must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization’s website.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
Your skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for further growth
- Collective health insurance
- Beneficial sports through company fitness and participation in bicycle plan
- Travel and homework allowance
- Fun company events
At Modern Dental Europe we value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities. We look for people who will show up as their whole self as well as people who enjoy fun.
Would you like to strengthen our team and do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Are you interested in joining our international and dynamic team?
Please provide your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact our HR team via telephone +31 6 82471016.
An assessment can be part of the procedure.